Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some pictures of Joshua Graduation

Brittany, Josh, Nick and I at Joshua's graduation for high school. I wanted to get a picture of him in his cap and gown but he had hurryied back to change so fast, we were too late. I complained a little to josh and he replied with "well you can get a picture of me in a black cap and gown next time". GED cap and gowns are green & a trade cap and gown will be black. So watch for that black cap & gown.


I had him hold up his tasle since I didn't get a picture of him in the cap and gown. Oh yes, it was very hot in the gym, I think you can tell by my face that it is not a sunburn, it was hot. ; )

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations, Josh! Good job! Keep it up! :)

Mels said...

way to go Josh, that is a major step and we are very proud of you. I can't wait to see the next cap & gown:) we send you all our love!

Janeen Steer said...

Congrats Josh! You make your mama proud. I know because she smiles real big when she talks about you. :D

The Wilsons said...

Congrats Josh! Way to go! We'll be looking for that picture in the black cap and gown! ;) Keep up the great work.